Friday, March 29, 2013

ENERGYbits Revised Review

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read my so called blog attempt. Since my last post, a lot of things have happened. I signed up for the Sole Challenge 24 Hour Race in Pennsylvania. I decided not to run the C&O Canal Towpath 100 mile ultra. Our little five month old daughter is now sitting up on her own, and is starting to eat real squishy baby food. I have also been very fortunate to be picked up by another great company, Vega One, as a 2013 Ambassador.

I will sit down in the next week and break down how my running has been, how I am preparing for my upcoming 24 hour race on May 25th, and what my future running goals are. But right now I wanted to take the time to talk about ENERGYbits, and the experiment I tried before my evening run. For those of you who are unfamiliar with ENERGYbits, and what they are, let me get you up to speed. ENERGYbits are 100% Spirulina Algae. Nothing more, nothing less. If you haven't tried them, please do. You can go to ENERGYbits to order them. As an ambassador, I can offer you a 20% off code (ULTRA) when you order a bag of 1,000 tabs. I promise you that you will be amazed and happy with your purchase. And just to clarify what they can be used for so you know...absolutely everything!! If you go to the site you will see that it is best used for:

Increasing Energy
Increasing Endurance
Increasing Mental Vitality
High Protein Snack
Curbing Hunger
Meal Replacement
Balancing Blood Sugar
Lowering Blood Pressure
Reducing Fatigue

And that's just a few of the many things ENERGYbits can be used for. While I love to use it for everything, I do single it out for running. It gives me the mental boost that I need when I feel like my day is dragging. Or sustained energy when I am out logging long miles. As a person that does not do well with artificial gels, something that's big in running because it's packed with caffeine, I use ENERGYbits to keep me going...naturally. I never have to worry about that "crash" feeling that is associated with gels. I also "feel" full and have yet to experience an upset stomach. The tabs, or "bits" as they are commonly known by, absorb into the body and give you everything you need. I have added the ingredient listing so you can see for yourself. It's all natural, safe, and most of all, it's healthy.



Be forewarned, ENERGYbits are not some super pick me up like those artificial drinks. Which by the way, are totally bad for your health. The only thing you will feel when you take them is naturally energetic. Who doesn't want to feel that way? I know I do. And that is why I wanted to experiment a little during my evening run. I never miss a run without taking them, and I always feel great because of that. So after having a long day today and feeling less than thrilled about not staying home and napping on the couch, I went for a run. BUT I did it without taking my usual 30 ENERGYbits. I'm not going to lie to you, I hated every single step. And while I only ran 6 miles, and with hitting an OK pace of 8:09 per mile, it was a fight the entire way. I felt "off" in every imaginable way. I couldn't focus on anything. I kept thinking to myself and begging for it to be over. I tried to just "shut down" my thinking and just jam out to the music I was listening to, yet that didn't help either. I know what you're thinking, "Seriously dude, you're only saying this because you're an ambassador for them." That couldn't be further from the truth. These little spirulina algae pills are really that awesome. I would push ENERGYbits even if they didn't know who I was. I have taken a lot of supplements over the years for running...nothing has ever worked. But where I was messing up was simple. I was taking supplements and NOT real raw food.

I am glad I did my own little experiment on my run. It solidifies what Bits Of Health has been saying all this time, spirulina algae really does help the human body. I know from this day forward I will never attempt a run without taking my bits. I also have two little girls and a wonderful wife. I know by taking ENERGYbits that I am making myself even healthier and potentially adding years to my life.

I can't thank Catharine Arnston, Founder and CEO, and the rest of her gifted team enough. Each and every one of them take pride in their work, and with helping any and everyone with questions. I am extremely honored and humbled to be associated with them on a personal level.

I hope you take the time to stop by their website and check them out. I promise you won't be let down. You can also check them out on some of their social media sites: ENERGYbits Facebook as well as ENERGYbits Twitter and ENERGYbits Pinterest. If you love Instagram, you can find them here: ENERGYbits Instagram. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

catharine@energybits.com said...

Ray gosh we are humbled by your very kind words and so grateful that you are sharing your knowledge about our algae with your fans and followers. We are so honored to be working with you and to be the ones bringing the amazing health benefits of algae to the running community and indeed to everyone in the USA and Canada. Algae was endorsed by the United Nations in 1974 as the most nutritionally dense food in the world but until now, no one has ever explained its health benefits to America. That's what we are doing! It has taken us almost five years of work to get to this point and slowly we are getting the word out. Your help in doing this has been invaluable and we are humbled by your trust. You are a visionary and leader and are helping others see the truth about algae. You rock Ray!! Thank you so much - from all of us at ENERGYbits, Bits of Health and from me personally, Catharine Arnston Founder and CEO ENERGYbits and Bits of Health Inc.

Ray said...

Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful comments, Catharine. I am very honored to be with Energybits and and to have your support. It means more than you know.