Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back Up Finally

Hi to those who pass this blog by when searching. Hi to my beautiful wife and my now two year old daughter. Emily. It's her 2nd Birthday today and we are going to have so much fun. I will be back to doing daily run's and post's. With Injinji getting their website updated, it's time I get this blog back up and running as well. I just want to thank Injinji for sponsoring me for another year of Running. 2011 has been good so far. I am also running for VESPA as well. They are a great Company and if you get the chance, check them both out. This year is going to be good for running. I have a special long run planned at the end of August, which will 74 miles. I also have the Catoctin 50k coming up on July 31st. I will either pick the Fire On The Mountain 50k in October of the JFK 50 Mile in November. Plus a race thrown in here and there just for the fun of it. Anwho, it's late and I need to get going. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Happy Birthday Emily Grace!! Daddy Loves You!!

No comments: